- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of business management, building science, regulations, contracts, plans and methodology.
- This position requires extensive travel and generally nighttime construction activity.
- Desirable candidates applying for this position must possess, strong organizational skills, time-management skills, problem-solving, professional appearance and exceptional communication skills.
- Due to the fast pace of the construction process, candidates must demonstrate an efficient and decisive work ethic while assigned to deadline-driven projects.
- Projects range in size from $50,000 to $3 million.
- Will be trained by and work directly under Senior Project Manager.
- Successful candidate must be organized and able to work on multiple jobs.
- Minimum one-year experience required.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to motivate others.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to make good decisions in a timely manner is necessary.
- Good computer skills are required.